BDS exercise the following working policy is to achieve overall socioeconomic development of the least privileged people in the crisis area of Bangladesh and in accordance with the vision, mission of BDS:
- Identify the beneficiaries among the poor and deprived people of any area or community are living in acute poverty and hazard situation.
- Specify the programs with the permission of the BDS management and local administration.
- Implement the educational activities for increase consciousness and ensure the stakeholders participation.
- Enhance of continue savings, credit programs and technical support.
- Create access of the beneficiaries to avail opportunities provide by other NGOs and local administration.
- Trained the community people in regards to leadership and design of future sustainability and continued the program activities.